Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Looking back

In the last 1001 days I have accomplished a lot of major life events. 1001 days ago was June 13, 2007. I was 23 years old. I had just graduated from law school and lived with my parents while I studied for the bar exam. I had an awesome almost-seven-year-old little boy who had just finished first grade. I also had a boyfriend who I was pretty interested in keeping around. In the past 1001 days I have accomplished a lot of things including:

- Took the bar exam
- Started my first "real" job
- Moved out of my parents house
- Moved in with my boyfriend
- Got engaged
- Got married
- Took my first trip to NYC
- Took my first trip to Washington DC
- Went on a cruise
- Gave closing arguments during a jury trial
- Lost twenty pounds
- Gained ten pounds
- Successfully parented my son through second third and most of fourth grade
- Made new awesome friends
- Kept up relationships with many old awesome friends
- Bought a house

I am excited and looking forward to the next 1001 days.

1 comment:

  1. "I was 23 years old. I had just graduated from law school and lived with my parents while I studied for the bar exam. I had an awesome almost-seven-year-old little boy who had just finished first grade."

    Am I reading this right? That was all happening at the same time? All I can say is wow, and your my new hero.

    ReplyDelete