Friday, March 12, 2010

My Husband Rocks Friday

In honor of My Husband Rocks Friday, which I believe originated with this blogger, I would like to take this opportunity to mention why my husband rocks this week. 

I have had a really tough week and have not been getting enough sleep.  When I got home yesterday, I must have looked exhausted.  So, the husband let me go to sleep at 6:30 and took care of making dinner, doing dishes and getting our son fed and ready for bed.  He woke me up at 9:30 in time to make me dinner and let me tuck our son in for the night.  He woke me up telling me how much fun he was having teaching our son about computer programing.  He always has such neat activities planned for when they have time together.  After hanging out for a little while, I was still exhausted and went back to bed for the night at 11:30.  Even though I'd gotten plenty of sleep last night, he still woke up and made me breakfast and coffee this morning before work.  My husband definitely rocks this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment